An apartment is a block of flats containing more than one dwelling unit, many of which are styled for domestic use, though sometimes including commercialization and other nonresidential features. Although technology such as Bluetooth showerheads, smart thermostats, and voice assistants have been on the rise, apartment builders in New York also explore new technologies as they are introduced in the market with consumer preference in mind. Most importantly, apartment owners seek to build spaces that offer comfort and a homely feeling, and you can easily compare features and prices from the comfort of your home. For instance, if you want 1 to 3 bedroom apartments Forest Hills, all you need is a phone, laptop, or computer connected to the internet.
Today, apartments are considered best when they have the following facilities:
- Top security
- Exclusive concierge services
- Package and valet laundry acceptance
- Laundry facilities in every unit
- Built-in AC and heating in every unit
- Ample parking space
- Convenient spaces, including a great lawn, playground, and dog areas
- Community events including weekly yoga, movies on the great lawn, resident get together, and more
- The Pantry, on-site cafe with quick bites, specialty coffee, and everyday necessities
- The Oxford Room and Party Rooms, both to book for a special event
- Pet-friendly community
- Bike storage
A 3-bedroom apartment is indeed suitable and preferred for small and medium-sized families and can be easily arranged to fit any family structure. For a couple with children, one bedroom can serve as the children’s bedroom, and the extra bedroom can be a guestroom, entertainment room, or even an office. Even better, it can be rented out to a roommate to assist with the rent.
While community amenities like fitness centers, pools, and lounges remain a top priority for many residents, apartment operators are looking for more ways to add value in-unit, particularly with the current capacity restrictions in some common areas and the residents spending more time at home due to the current pandemic.