Everyone wants to have a perfect wedding. ‘Wedding’ the word itself brings joy and smile to the faces. All over the world, weddings are a passionate affair. From dresses to vows, catering to the venue, time to music, it’s all in the game for a smooth wedding ceremony. It is important for all who are participating, be it the bride or groom or their families and friends. They must all reach the venue on time. Also, for the elderly guests, it’s more of a nightmare to drive such a long distance. In such a situation, hiring a party bus rental is a win-win situation for all.
A party bus is a bus equipped with all the works. It has a LED TV, disco lights, great speakers, dance floor, washroom, storeroom and above all luxurious seating. The size of the party bus depends on the number of guests it may vary from 10 to 40. Also, the bus has a mini-bar. If the route is long you can serve snacks and drinks to your guests en-route. You can choose them in advance when you hire a party bus in Las Vegas. Most of them have their catering or else they can provide you catering from the best in town.
For a long route washroom on the go is a blessing. Also, it can be used as a powder room for touch up for your guests. As the seating is comfortable, guests can enjoy as against if they would be in their private cars with honking traffic.
A small thoughtful gesture of you hiring a party bus to reach your wedding destination will go a long way in the memories of all your guests. Now, if you hire a party bus for picking up and dropping off your guests from pre-decided spots, let’s see what all happens.
- All your guests hit the party mode button as soon as they step in the bus which is decorated entirely to match the theme of your wedding.
- The drivers are all licensed and reliable so no need to worry about missing a turn or any accidents.
- All the guests arrive in style and fresh as they were already enjoying a pre-wedding party on the bus.
- All the guests reach together at the venue so the waiting period for the banquet to open is very less.
- Since all the guests would be leaving together too so less time winding up the occasion.
Hiring a Las Vegas party bus is not so expensive. It’s just that you have to be careful when you hire one.
All the terms and conditions should be on the table to check that there are no hidden charges. How many of the damages are to be settled should be discussed beforehand. Also, ask about the inclusion of food and drinks in the package.
When we compare the pros and cons of hiring a party bus, party bus rentals for the commute of the wedding guests win the debate.