Rolex is one of the most expensive and prestigious watches on the market. It is easy to say that if you can wear a Rolex watch without fretting over it, you have made it in life. Founded in 1905, it has always been a luxury throughout time, something which is not a part of daily life. So when do people buy Rolex watches?
I could say it is a good gift for special occasions. Maybe a retirement gift from the whole team to a fellow employee or a gift to your son when you retire, and he just got a promotion. Something not to be worn every day but as a token to remember a milestone in life. But before you start saving up, you should look into the features and advantages of buying a Rolex watch.
- The manufacturing process is very rigorous, with every component of every watch made in four states of art locations in Switzerland. Each part is hand-assembled by skilled craftsmen until every part inside is perfect.
- Rolex is a certified Swiss chronometer.
- Rolex uses metal, whether it is gold or stainless steel, of the best quality. While most watches use 316L stainless steel, Rolex uses 904L, which is unique to this brand alone.
- The Oyster case, the unique watch case made of steel, gold, or platinum, is waterproof and robust. It was the first waterproof case built in 1926. Every Oyster case gets tested in pressurized tanks of water.
- Rolex watches feature Cyclopes, a bubble magnification that magnifies the aperture by 2.5 times.
- While the steel supply comes from the outside, the gold and platinum are made in-house for all watches. 24k gold comes in and is then turned into 18k yellow, white, and rose gold.
- A team of gemologists works together for the perfect collection, testing, arranging, and setting of stones on Rolex watches.
Check out NGG Timepieces to know more.
- Rolex watches are a good investment. If you are buying a model which has market demand, you can sell it a few years later at an equal or even above the price you bought it for. Even if you don’t sell them, they have a lot of monetary value, which is a good way to use your money.
- It has enviable longevity and if taken proper care of can last several lifetimes.
- Because of its longevity, it is a great gift to pass down to your children and has the potential of becoming a family heirloom, not just because of its monetary value but also for sentimental reasons. You do not buy a Rolex watch every day. It will act as a memento of a milestone.
- Like any luxury item you buy, the Rolex watch is far more reliable than other simpler watches. It uses the best parts, procured by the best craftsmen.
- They are known for their water-resistance. So you don’t have to worry about it dropping into the pool.
- Wearing a Rolex watch is a statement piece. When you are going to a business party, you dress to impress.
A Rolex watch will impress at first sight. Not only because of its price, because it shows success, elegance, and good taste.
For more information about the brand and the models, you can visit the official site of Rolex at the official platform of NGG Timepieces.
The author, Dr. David K Simson is a trained radiation oncologist specializing in advanced radiation techniques such as intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT), image-guided radiotherapy (IGRT), volumetric modulated arc therapy (VMAT) / Rapid Arc, stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT), stereotactic radiotherapy (SRT), stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS). He is also experienced in interstitial, intracavitary, and intraluminal brachytherapy.