Hair is one of the essential parts which helps in enhancing one’s beauty. When you are all ready for the party with perfect makeup and good costumes, the dry-frizzy hair will make your overall look dull and boring.
Reasons For Dry Hair
- Climatic / Environmental Factors
Climatic Factors play a significant role in hair and skin maintenance. Change of climatic factors like exposure to too much sun exposure, low or high humidity, etc., play a vital role in dry hair problems. You can avoid these problems or even reduce the problem by including hats during sun exposures, or covering your hair, scalp and strands with stoles or cotton towels will help.
- Genetic Factors
Genetic factors are also one of the primary reasons for hair issues and scalp problems. The genetic issues cannot be solved by DIY or with some shampoos or creams. It is essential to visit a trichologist or dermatologist for some treatments or recommend products that flaxseed could help so the problems would gradually reduce.
- No Proper Hair Regimes
It is vital to oil your hair twice or thrice a week. If you are a college student or IT professional, do a hair massage before your hair wash day or an hour before washing your hair. Overwashing your hair with chemical shampoos will take off the natural oils available in the scalp, leading to excessive dryness.
- Too Much Usage Of Tools
Nowadays, it is customary to use hair tools like dryers, styling kits, brushes, etc. These tools make your hair look beautiful for a day and wile the effects and problems after years of continuous usages. It is okay to use them once in a while and not too frequently. You can use dryers during emergencies, and on regular days it is good to dry them naturally under a fan and early sunlight.
- Usage of Wrong Haircare Products
If you have dry hair, it is good to use products that help in nourishing your hair. The products like jojoba oil, curd etc., can be used, and if you are looking for products from shops, check all the ingredients and get them.
Ingredients to Look in Products For Dry Hair
When it comes to dry hair, ayurvedic products and ingredients help to maintain and also reduce the problem from getting worse.
- Amla and Bhringraj – If you look for hair growth products, the must-have ingredients should be Amla and Bhringraj. Amla has more fatty acids, which helps in making hair shining, softer and healthier. Bhringraj activates the hair strands, which helps in improving blood flow. The perfect blood flow helps in the growth of the hair strands and enhances the hair volume.
- Mehendi – If you have white hair strands and are looking for colouring, Mehendi is a perfect option to make your hair get coloured naturally. Instead of colouring and getting spa treatments in the salon, take some fresh batch of Mehendi leaves, make it into a paste and apply in the hair strands for an hour and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Aloe vera, Almond Oil and Honey – For dry hair problems, look for ingredients that help in nourishing your hair and which helps in preventing dryness. Include Oils like Almond, Jojoba, and Kalonji Oil in your hair care routine. Aloe Vera and honey also help provide nourishment for the hair strands due to their natural healing properties.
Good Product Options From Online
When looking for products from shops or websites, make sure to check the ingredients list. Check whether the ingredients will suit your skin or hair type when looking for a solution for dandruff, nourishment, dry hair issues, etc. There is a wide range of options in the market industry. It is essential to check and buy one for yourself, which may help in solving our problems.
One of the best sites to get natural products with good chemical-free ingredients is Khadi. Khadi has a wide range of products for Skincare, Haircare, Foods, etc. Khadi hair care online is one of the best ways to invest in ingredients and get solutions for all kinds of continuous usage. Khadi hair care products include Oils, Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Masks. Khadi hair shampoo, Khadi Hair Sat has many good ingredients like Amla, Bhringraj, Honey, Aloe vera, Almond Oil, etc., which all works well when bound into one whole product.
Tips And Tricks For Maintaining Your Hair
- Using a wooden comb helps to manage dry and frizzy hair. The wooden comb helps in distributing the natural oils available to the scalp throughout the strands.
- Try to choose Chemical Free Shampoo, which helps maintain your hair from factors like dry hair, curly hair, etc.
- Condition your hair once in a while to maintain the shine and softness of the hair.
- If you suffer from specific problems like dandruff or hair growth, opt for products with ingredients that naturally help solve the issues.
- Oil your hair frequently or at least during your hair wash days. Apply an hour before and wash with good chemical-free shampoo or if you don’t have a cool body, you can apply oil overnight and wash it off the next day.
- Use DIY Hair Masks like banana, curd, fenugreek water, hibiscus pack, flaxseed gel etc., from home at least once a week to manage and take good care of the hair.