Taking a boat trip in Tenerife is like entering into a new world. The world of beautiful sea beaches where you can dip yourself into seawater for an enchanting feeling. Any boat ride you take in Tenerife is blended with leisureful activities onboard and mesmerizing sight of the vast Atlantic Ocean.
You move to Tenerife for a vacation mostly to enjoy the sea and the boat rides which have to be filled with fun and exciting activities.Club Canary tour operator in Tenerife ensures that you get more than what you have expected from your vacation. Book the Armani boat Tenerife through their website for a luxurious trip in the sea. They offer private tours exclusively for a group of 6 people with special offers for couples.
You can take your own choice of departure time that starts from Puerto Colon. They provide snorkelling gear along with drinks, snacks, and beverages. You will get an awesome experience of a private boat trip with the best price guaranteed along with a 3-day free cancellation policy.
All these fun activities can only be enjoyed only if you are wearing the right kind of outfit and accessories. It is not only about looking good but it is also about balancing being stylish, easy-going, comfortable, and practical.
You can wear any comfortable dress that can be worn with sneakers, tops, and other forms of semi-formals, formals, and casual outfits.
If it is about venturing into the seawater in Tenerife, swimwear becomes a perfect outfit. Go ahead and wear your swimwear with attitude. Use a sheer cover-up to feel more comfortable, cool, and charming.
Skirts and shorts
Skirts or shorts are quite appropriate and comfortable to wear for a boat trip.
- Select linen fabric skirts or shorts as they are light, breathable, and offer maximum comfort
- There should be enough pockets for keeping all accessories
- Nylon or neoprene fabric is also preferred
- Wear shorts that do not billow and swell when you enter the water
Casual dresses and shirts
- Go for casual basic tunic tops with short sleeves and V neck as they are lightweight, stylish, and comfortable to wear.
- Semi-formal midi or printed dresses are mostly preferred for night boat parties
- They give confident yet relaxed and cosy wear on windy days.
- Wear a denim shirt or sweater on chilly windy evenings and nights
- You can also go bold and confident wearing a strapless that is very comfortable and easy to wear
- Wear a broad-rimmed tight hat to protect your skin, head, and hair from harsh sun rays
- Wear appropriate headbands if you have long hair
- Protect your eyes by wearing polarized sunglasses while on a boat ride in Tenerife.
- Wear shoes that do not leave marks on the deck.
- Go for non-marking mesh or synthetic shoes with anti-slip soles as they are more breathable.
- Carry a waterproof bag so that all your belongings remain protected from water.
It is all about having fun and relaxing when you are in the midst of the sea enjoying the weather and the sun. Hence, comfort should be your priority in whatever you wear.