Real Estate

Home! Sweet Home!

2 Mins read

Why Will You Choose Magnolia Waterfall Residency As Your Home Sweet Home?

The Magnolia Waterfall Residency is located in Bangkok. This development or project consists of 379 luxurious deluxe. It is the tallest building in the city, which covers almost 2.5 acres of land.

According to the market behavior, the demand for the location and the apartment is more than the usual demand of other residencies. The entire project of the residence got almost sold out during the initiation of the project.

The developers and planners of this beautiful residency are MQDC, partners in a joint venture with Siam Piwat and Thailand’s most giant PLC, the CP Group.

 It is part of the DT Group of Companies, an international business entity, and a social organization.

In Magnolias Private Residences Bangkok, there are many luxurious features given to potential and genuine buyers.

  • It provides the unraveled shine of the river on one side and the beautiful city lights forming the Bangkok skyline on the other.
  • The rooms have a brilliant finishing with a proper engineering and workers wooden flooring, clean bathroom with recent and modern equipment’s.
  • Every room has an air conditioner with white walls throughout, giving the residence an authentic and classifying look.
  • One of the essential features of the residence is that it maintains greenery and safeguards people’s interests at large. There is an ample 2.9 rai garden on the ground.
  • The residents are filled with trees like Banyan Tree and Mango Tree at all corners of the area.
  • There 488 car parking areas in the residence, but they are not for sale. The first-mover advantage is the key to it.

The extravagant facilities present in the Magnolia Waterfront Residence is that there are a grand welcoming lobby, a swimming pool, and private Jacuzzi, a pool terrace with BBQ.

Not only this, it is essential to keep the children happy and healthy. Thus, there are kids’ playgrounds and parks, a room for children’s indoor games. Professional gymnasiums with changing rooms, steam, and sauna baths give a heavenly feel to the members. It also provides media and a theatre room for the people.

The Magnolias Private Residence Bangkok needs essential registration and reservation as soon as you decide to buy a unit due to the high demand of its residents. To reserve the unit, the potential customer needs to pay 10% of the whole amount and the rest 90% after getting the keys to the apartment.

So, to sum up, the Magnolia Waterfront Resident is a mixture of beauty with a healthy environment!