Standing desks have become important office additions as they are highly beneficial not only for maintaining the right body posture but also to enhance productivity levels. Now that you have brought your new Aiterminal’s desk frame, maintenance is next. Though most of these standing desks require low maintenance, it doesn’t mean that you should ignore them. If you’re someone who uses these desks for hours, you need to take care of them.
Before knowing the maintenance and care tips, it’s important to know what kind of problems you might encounter. The major problem lies with the motor when it suddenly stops functioning. Besides this, there are several other problems that you might face.
- By mistake, you might have unplugged the cable with your feet. Before using, you should properly check if everything is plugged in.
- There might be obstructions in your desk for which it might not work. Keep your desk free of obstruction.
- Try to reset your desk if it doesn’t work. Unplug the desk from the power source and plugin again to check if everything is resolved.
If resetting doesn’t work or if the motor stops working completely, make sure you immediately get in touch with your manufacturer.
In this guide, you’ll find some of the best tips that’ll help you to avoid such obstructions and motor problems.
- Wipe the tabletop regularly with a dry cloth. A microfiber cloth or feather duster is the best option in this regard.
- Use a warm soapy solution in case if you have spilled tea or coffee. Always use a dry cloth after cleaning the surface with water. Dry cleaning is important.
- Do not use any kind of abrasive cleaners to remove stains. In case of stubborn stains, you can just use a warm soapy solution and rub it multiple times.
- If your workstation is a busy one, it might get scratches and dents. You can gently buff the area until the scratches are gone.
Always keep your desks clean and pristine. After all, it is the workstation where you’ll be spending the most of your time. A well-maintained desk will always energize you to perform better. Just follow these simple tips and you can surely maintain your electric desks. Also, keep a check on the motor as well as the other electrical components. This’ll ensure the good health of your desks.