Fervent Events develops guerrilla marketing and experiential marketing strategies that specifically engage their target market. Fervent Events creates one-of-a-kind, results-driven experiential marketing strategies that are sure to stand out in a world where people are actively avoiding commercials. Fervent Events provides brand ambassador and street team management services to established Canadian marketing agencies in addition to marketing initiatives.
Fervent Events is a Toronto-based experiential marketing organization. They are designing, developing, and implementing non-traditional marketing strategies directly affecting target audiences. The Fervent Events Marketing agency seeks to make the customer a more memorable and long-term impression than conventional publicity. Fervent Events creates immersive and engaging marketing strategies, in an age where customers actively ignore advertising. Fervent Events offers a brand ambassador and street team management for existing marketing agencies as a 3rd party, in addition to participating in marketing campaigns. The experiential marketing agency based in Toronto has continuously impressed customers and built a durable effect by creating, developing, and executing non-conventional marketing strategies.
In its written form, the word guerrilla tends to be very serious. It conjures up memories of opposition and strife. Guerrilla marketing isn’t a combative mode of communication. After all, it would be very destructive, and that would be against the inbound methodology. In reality, it’s a unique type of inbound marketing in that it raises brand awareness among a broad audience without interrupting them. It’s not the easiest term to describe because it’s so rare. Guerrilla marketing is best understood through observation.
It’s difficult not to think of guerrilla warfare when people hear the word guerrilla marketing, which is understandable given that this form of marketing is named after it. In the sense of warfare, guerrilla tactics rely heavily on the element of surprise. Guerrilla marketing tactics rely heavily on the element of surprise. Fervent Events Marketing Agency aims to create extremely unusual campaigns that catch people off guard in the course of their daily lives.
- Budget-Friendly: Guerrilla marketing is common among marketers because it is relatively inexpensive. The real investment here is an innovative, intellectual one, and it doesn’t have to be costly to execute. Guerrilla marketing operates by repurposing the current world of the target audience. Examine it and decide which parts of it can be repurposed to incorporate their brand.
Guerrilla marketing comes in several forms:
There are a few sub-categories of guerrilla marketing, as niche as it might appear:
- Outdoor Guerrilla Marketing: Incorporates something into pre-existing urban settings, such as affixing a removable item to a statue or displaying temporary artwork on sidewalks and streets.
- Indoor Guerilla Marketing: Indoor guerrilla marketing is similar to outdoor guerrilla marketing, but it operates in indoor locations such as train stations, stores, and university campus buildings.
- Event Ambush Guerilla Marketing: Using the audience of a live event, such as a concert or a sporting event, to advertise a product or service visibly, typically without the event sponsors’ permission.
- Guerilla Marketing Experiential: The entire above, but done in such a way that the public is compelled to engage with the brand.