A lot of people who have just started their trucking business should readily discover that free online load boards are a great way to find and book loads to haul. A load board is an online platform where shippers mention the details of their loads and the truckers and carriers can mention their preferred route, destination, truck and equipment. The article will provide you information that you need while using load boards in the right manner.
How to use online load boards?
- First and foremost, you need to sign up on a free load board such as Shiply. Mention the details like your name and address and more.
- Fill in your profile completely as it will enhance the credibility of your company.
- Look out for loads as per your requirements by filtering the basic details such as route, destination and equipment type.
- Once you get a desirable load, you can get in touch with the shipper or freight broker. You can tap to check out the details of the shipper and the product to be shipped.
- After you have known about the shipper and the work, it is time you bid on the cargo as per the price you want to charge.
- If you win the bid and the freight broker or shipper accepts your rate, then a carrier agreement will be sent to you.
- Complete the agreement and submit it with the requested documentation. Also submit your insurance information if they ask for it.
- Once you win the bid, the pickup and delivery details will be sent to you
- After the task is done, your agreed invoice will be cleared.
How can you post on a load board?
If you want the shippers and freight brokers to look for you, then you should post all the necessary details about the kind of truck and equipment which you own. You should also mention your location and the kind of cargo you can transport and how far can you go along with any preferred route if you have.
How to find loads to haul on a load board?
You can always find the right loads for your trucking company or owner-operator if you have the right vehicle and equipment to transport the cargo. Once you have found the right deal for you, it is good to bid on it and then crack the deal. Make sure you complete the task as desired to gain credibility.
Shiply is a state-of- the-art technology, well integrated load board connecting shippers and truckers. You can find the best loads for you online here. You don’t have to look for loads every time. Just fix an alert, you will be notified every time a task as per your preference is updated. All you need to do is register on the site. There is no monthly fee or subscription charge. The site takes a commission from your final payment. So, if you are looking for profitable and genuine loads to haul come here. To learn more check out the website.