One of these elements is the banner. The banner is the most voluminous and eye-catching element. It is located at the top of the profile – visitors to your channel see it when you are offline. If you’re streaming, a video banner is displayed instead of the profile banner.
In this article you’re going to find out what is a Twitch banner, where and how to create Twitch banner and also get a few useful tips about it. Your Twitch profile is made up of several large, eye-catching elements. Before creating a banner, you should pay attention to some limiting factors:
- the standard resolution for a banner is 1920 x 1080;
- the size of an image for a banner should not exceed 10 MB;
- use PNG, JPEG and GIF formats. Other formats are not allowed.
The central place of the banner is occupied by an illustration (photo, drawing or graphics). Streamers also usually place links to their social networks on the banner.
Some useful tips for creating a banner
There are a few tips that will be useful to anyone who wants to create their own banner:
- Style – you must create your unique, author’s style for your channel. The author’s style includes a combination of colors, fonts, branded pictures, and so on. You need to make your channel stand out among hundreds of others.
- Creativity – twitch is basically an entertainment platform. You need to learn how to arouse the interest of your viewers. You may update the banner from time to time. It is also desirable to be creative when creating it.
- Do not overload the banner with unnecessary and small details that will distract viewers.
- The banner and all other elements of the profile should reflect your author’s personality. Don’t forget about the author’s style – if you have chosen one color palette and fonts, you should use them everywhere.
Read more about more essentials below.
How to create your own Twitch banner
Now there is no need to master complex graphic editors to create banners. It is enough to find a good online resource with all the necessary functionality. One of these is create.vista.com.
A short guide on how to get started creating with create.vista.com:
- Register on the site at https://create.vista.com/signup.
- Go to https://create.vista.com/create/twitch-banners/
- Next, the system will prompt you to take a short tutorial on how to use the built-in tools. It does not take much time.
- After that, you can start creating your unique banner!
If your knowledge is not enough, you can go to the appropriate section of the site. There you will find video and text tutorials. Remember to visit this section from time to time – it is updated regularly.
The site database has a huge number of stock photos, videos, effects, and so on. All this will help you create your unique banner. Most of the site’s resources are available to you for free. If this is not enough for you, you can buy a monthly subscription for a small fee. This will unlock you full access to all the resources on the site. If Twitch is your main job, this monthly subscription will pay for itself very quickly. We wish you good luck and millions of viewers on your streams!