Unlike other trips, travelling by road is adventurous, but at the same time, it can be challenging and inconvenient. A safe road trip is one where you prepare yourself for anything that could come your way. Read to know what essential road trip items you should pack on priority this travel season.
Are you taking a road trip soon? Packing for road trips should be done with proper planning to ensure that you have safe and fun travel experience. This travel season, you have to be a little more careful while you hit the road with friends and family to explore the outdoors. Equip yourself correctly and you can enjoy the trip despite any inconveniences that you might encounter. Let’s take a look.
- Sanitizer Spray: One of the essential things that you need to carry is Dr. Rhazes Germ Kill Spray Foam that offers protection against enveloped virus and also moisturizes your hands. This 2-in-1 sanitizer spray contains no alcohol and will protect you and your loved ones against viruses and bacteria. It also contains lemon and aloe extracts, which is completely safe for all skin types.
- Hand Sanitizer: While travelling, you may not have access to soap and water to keep your hands germ-free. You never know where you may have use the restroom. Make sure you carry at least 2-3 bottles of hand sanitizer. You can choose a long-lasting hand-sanitizer like Dr Rhazes Ultra Protect Gel that that not only kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria but also moisturizes your skin.
- Car documents & audit: If you’re travelling by car or bike, make sure you have all the documents of the vehicle like vehicle insurance coverage, manual, etc. Before hitting the road, it is necessary to conduct a vehicle audit right from wheels, tyre pressure, gas, brakes, water etc. to avoid last-minute surprises. Car emergency kit is also crucial is you ca faces emergency breakdown.
- First-aid kit: Carry a medical aid kit. Travel by road is tiring. You should equip yourself with medicines for pain relief, anti-allergens, band-aids, etc. You can also keep scissors, tweezers, safety pins, insect repellents, etc. in the kit.
- Portable Chargers & water container: Portable charger is also an essential item for a charging backup in case your phone gets drained due to excess usage of maps and music. Carry your water bottles, and a large water container is also helpful to refill the water bottles.
- Disinfectant Spray: Always keep a disinfectant spray handy. Choose Dr Rhazes Surface and Air Disinfectant, which is ideal for occasions where you spend long hours in travel. It is helpful in disinfecting both hard and soft surfaces.
- Pack home-made food: Avoid eating out as much as possible. Pack some food from home as you cannot be sure whether roadside restaurants are taking hygienic measures or not.
- Neck Pillow: Driving for long hours can strain your neck and make you tired. If you feel like taking a short nap, a neck pillow, cushion and bedsheet will always be beneficial.
These are some of the road trip essentials you should be equipped with for a safe and manageable travel experience.