If you take care of your body, it will take care of you. That means you get to enjoy more years of happy, healthy movement with the ones you love. How can you provide your joints with TLC? Joint health supplements are one way to tend to healthy bones and joints.
Taking joint health supplements daily can help keep your bones and joints moving with the comfort and flexibility you depend on.
Read on to learn more about how taking joint health supplements can be a crucial part of your joint health regimen and what else you can do to maintain optimal joint mobility throughout your life.
How Joint Health Supplements Work
You know the old song – “The foot bone’s connected to the leg bone, the leg bone’s connected to the knee bone.” Well, what exactly connects these bones together? That would be your joints. Joints are needed between certain bones to act as hinges that allow you to bend and move your body freely and comfortably. Without your joints, it would be difficult to run, walk, or even sit.
To keep your joints flexible, there is cushioning found between each bone and joint. This cushioning is made up of cartilage and synovial fluid that create a spongy texture to allow your joints to move fluidly. To keep moving your body with ease throughout your life, you need to take care of your bones and joints with the right nutrition. This is where joint health supplements shine.
Look for some of the following nutrients to support joint health:
- A star ingredient in many joint health supplements is glucosamine. This compound is one of the top supporters of your joint health as it is a natural component of cartilage. Taking joint health supplements with bioavailable glucosamine can help to maintain the integrity of your cartilage.
- Curcumin has also found its fame in joint health supplements. This active compound found in turmeric helps to support a healthy response to help keep your joints feeling comfortable.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are another valuable nutrient for healthy joints. These fatty acids also help keep your blood circulating properly, another component of good bone and joint health.
How Else Can You Support Your Joint Health?
To maintain strong, flexible joints throughout your life, you need to provide your body with proper nutrition and movement. Here are some of the best ways to support optimal joint mobility:
- Spice up your meals. Incorporate turmeric into your diet by sprinkling some in your eggs for breakfast, mixing it in with tuna for lunch, or enjoying dinner at your local Indian restaurant where you’re sure to find this beneficial spice on the menu.
- Dine on fish a few times a week. Omega-3 fatty acids are found primarily in fatty fish like mackerel, salmon, and herring. Can’t stomach the idea of anchovies on your pizza? You can also reap the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids from flax seeds, chia seeds, and walnuts.
- Take high-quality joint health supplements. Glucosamine is especially beneficial in supplement form as it is challenging to get from food sources. It is mainly found in the shells of shellfish, making it not particularly palatable.
- Exercise each day. Moving your body regularly helps to keep your joints supple and lubricated.
Keep Your Body in Motion with USANA Bone and Joint Health Supplements
To keep your body moving with ease, try USANA Bone and Joint Health Supplements. This comprehensive line of supplements provides all that you need to keep up with the active lifestyle you love. The USANA Get Up + Go Bundle includes a trio of supplements that cover the nutrients featured above: glucosamine, curcumin, and omega-3 fatty acids. For the ultimate support for your bones and joints, you can trust USANA Bone and Joint Health Supplements.