Businesses that want to be successful with email marketing must start with valid email addresses. It’s essential to double-check that your database of email addresses is genuine, error-free, and also that they exist in reality.
A mistake in the email address of one of your subscribers might lead to inaccurate results. In a rush to get beyond the “Enter Email” area, or on a mobile device, they have “fat fingers.” In certain cases, they might spell wrong their identity or type 2 letters instead of just one, resulting in an inaccurate email address.
On the contrary, how can one obtain a large number of genuine and error-free email addresses? Email Validation is the ultimate idea.
What is email validation?
Email validation or validating an email address is a way of checking whether or not this is authentic and accessible. Moreover, it verifies if an email address is associated with a reputable domain like Hotmail, Yahoo, or Gmail.
This is a way to ensure that a user has entered their authentic email address and wants to receive important information from your organization. In the event that a customer subscribes to an association’s email list, they will be sent a custom URL to accept getting emails from that organization.
ESPs (email service providers) offer email verification services to their clients. It is possible to authenticate email addresses on your list using a variety of free online resources. A one-time purchase for Email Validation cost is only $0.01 per feature.
Benefits of Email Validation
Before launching an email marketing strategy, companies should verify their email list for the following reasons:
- The delivery of emails rises
- Sending emails becomes more reliable
- Increased Return on investment
- Reduces the cost per user
- A greater conversion rate is expected (opens and clicks)
- Your email program’s efficiency increases
Validation of emails – How does it work?
Email validation is a feature offered by the majority of email service providers (ESP). In addition to validating emails, there are several free tools available. Email Validator, Validate Email Address, and Pabbly Email Verification are just a few examples.
Start by bulk uploading your email list. This is followed by fast tests to identify if email accounts are authentic or suspicious.
- Valid – This implies that the email account is genuine and free of errors. This validation will be carried out up to the mailbox.
- Risk – This implies that the receiver is genuine and that there are additional indications that suggest that this contact information might still end in a bounce.
- Invalid – An email account that has been designated as invalid is one that has syntax issues, DNS difficulties, and mailbox problems.
The Bottom Line
Ending on a positive note, email validation is an essential element to email marketing strategy. It’s impossible to manage low spam statistics or a good reputation for email marketing without even a clean mailing list. Be sure that your emails are validated before you send them around.